Do you know what ecofriendly products are? If you don’t know, don’t worry, we’ll tell you. Besides, we propose 10 of these articles for your day to day.
An ecofriendly product is a product that has been designed and manufactured respecting the environment and contributing to its conservation. They differ from the standards in that they do not put speed and low cost first, but functionality and an increase in its useful life.
Our day-to-day is full of single-use items that are easily replaceable with other eco-friendly ones. It is not difficult to do it, on the contrary, they are available to everyone. They make life easier for you and help you take care of the present.
- Glass water bottle to fill and refill. Avoid the use of plastic bottles that end up in our oceans and seas polluting our ecosystems and that take hundreds of years to disappear. A glass bottle will last you longer than you can imagine.
- Cloth bags for sandwiches, bread and everything you want to store. They are very durable and with them you can carry your food in a comfortable and ecological way.
- Cloth covers for our solid gel. What better way to avoid the use of plastics than with a comfortable cover to store your solid gel. Forget about uncomfortable packaging.
- Solar charger for the phone. Yes, you already have the option to charge your phone sustainably. No plugs and no energy costs: only with the sun.
- Containers to collect rainwater. They are fantastic for storing rainwater and then reusing it by watering your plants, the garden orchard …
- Organic cotton socks. Soft, warm and made with a fabric that comes from organic crops, whose farmers are treated fairly.
- Handmade glasses and organic materials. More and more brands are avoiding plastic when making their glasses. They are a comfortable and a sustainable option.
- Rescue this ancient Japanese technique for wrapping and rewrapping gifts. With these fabrics you will create original shapes and make two gifts in one.
- Cloth napkins. Avoid the excessive use of paper with napkins and cloths. You will be able to wash them over and over again because they last and last. Our favorites are the organic cotton ones.
- Eco bags. Not only avoid the use of plastic balls, but also add a touch of style to your daily life. Large, small and medium, it does not matter their size. But do not forget that they are made of materials such as organic cotton.