Did you know what eco-friendly products are? If you do not know it yet, you can read it here. In addition, we propose 10 of these articles for your day to day.
An eco-friendly product is one that has been designed and manufactured respecting the environment and contributing to its conservation. They different from the standards in that they do not prioritize speed and low cost, but rather functionality and an increase in their useful and long life.
Our day-to-day is full of single-use items that are easily replaceable with other eco-friendly items. It is not difficult to do it, on the contrary, they are available and in reach to everyone. They make life easier for you and help to take care of the present.
- water bottle made from glass to fill and refill. Avoid the use of plastic bottles that end up in our oceans and seas polluting ecosystems and that takes hundreds of years to disappear. A glass bottle will last longer than you can imagine.
- Cloth bags for sandwiches, bread, and everything you want to store. They are durable and with them you can carry and store your food in a comfortable and ecological way.
- Cloth covers for our solid gel. What better way to avoid the use of plastics than with a comfortable cover to store your solid gel. Forget about uncomfortable packaging.
- Solar charger for the phone. Yes, you already have the option to charge your phone sustainably. No plugs and no energy costs: only with the sun.
- Containers to collect rainwater. They are fantastic for storing rainwater and then reusing it by watering your plants, the garden orchard …
- Organic cotton socks. Soft, warm, and made with a fabric that comes from organic crops, whose farmers receive fair treatment.
- Handmade glasses and organic materials. More and more brands avoid plastic when making their glasses. They are a comfortable and sustainable option.
- Rescue this ancient Japanese technique for wrapping and re-wrapping gifts called furoshiki. With these fabrics you will create original shapes and make two gifts in one.
- Cloth napkins. Avoid the excessive use of paper with napkins and cloths. You will be able to wash them repeatedly because they last and last. Our favourites are the organic cotton ones.
- Not only will you avoid the use of plastic balls, but you will also add a touch of style to your daily life. Large, small, and medium, it does not matter the size. But do not forget that they are made of materials such as organic cotton.